Digital Marketing & Content Creation Internship, Current Internships,
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing & Content Creation Intern
REPORTING TO: Communications Manager
STIPEND: KES. 10,000 – 15,000
Our client is a registered non-governmental organization whose mission is creating shared value. They work with organizations and entrepreneurs in different value chain specializing in business development support, local cluster management, digitization and IOT and finally value chain and market development.
The successful candidate would be able to engage written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media. We are also looking for a candidate who can train and facilitate adoption of digital technology among business and entrepreneurs we support through capacity building, onboarding tech savvy skills among entrepreneurs we work with. They should be able to elaborate, execute and follow up on online marketing campaigns with the aim of providing an up-to-date online marketing platform.
Roles & Responsibilities of Marketing & Content Creation Intern Job
Our client is looking to optimize out internal digital marketing and content creation specifically the candidate will:
- Prepare, plan and support the execution of publicity, promotional and commercial activities for the organization
- Initiate, design and ensure implementation of digital marketing campaigns and create insightful content with the aim to generate revenue.
- Directly attract new and existing customers to purchase the organization products and services.
- Customize campaigns for different groups of clients (B2B and B2C)
- Oversee campaign reports and communicate outcomes with line manager
- Additional marketing and digital marketing duties as assigned by line manager
- Work with clients to understand their needs, communicate how our team can help them and design a project to realize their ambition.
- Managing the performance of entrepreneur’s corporate websites to maximize search engine performance and manage ecommerce functions of websites to maximize commercial performance
- Give support and leadership to the team to design a service that enables that revenue stream
- Appreciate the steps in the service design lifecycle from conception to deployment and use this to shape a design through to a successful launch
- Help to define and broaden our offerings
Qualifications of Marketing & Content Creation Intern Job
- Experience in digital marketing, advertising and sales experience
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising environment including sales, products, tools and campaign management.
- Strong understanding of web design and development, Google AdWords, web analytics, SEO, online copywriting, online advertising, social media and web PR, e-mail marketing, mobile marketing and developing and executing digital marketing strategy.
- Excellent campaign proposal design and management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter and independent worker
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to identify key digital marketing opportunities and translate these into implementable solutions and action plans
- Demonstrated ability to consistently initiate digital marketing opportunities and generate revenue
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Marketing & Content Creation Intern) to [email protected] before Wednesday 24th March 2021.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.