Communications Officer Job, Current Communications Jobs,
Title: Communications Officer
Salary: 30k – 50k
Our client is a registered nongovernmental organization. They work with organizations and entrepreneurs in different value chain specializing in business development support, local cluster management, digitization and IOT and finally value chain and market development.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Develop and present various reports including donor and stakeholders’ reports.
- Manage stakeholder communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms’
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Communications Officer-NGO.) to [email protected] before Friday 19th March 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.