Communications Internship, Kenyan Internships 2021,
Job Title: Communications Intern
Industry: Recruitment & Staffing
Location: Westland’s, Nairobi
Salary: Transport Allowance will be provided.
Gap Recruitment Services Limited, we are a fast-growing Recruitment firm offering expertise to International and Kenyan medium-sized to large organizations.
To achieve our client and people experience objective, we seek to hire an energetic, friendly, and professional communication intern.
The successful candidate will engage our internal and external partners and teams and ensure they have a brilliant time interacting with us.
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
- Assist with recruitment process i.e posting jobs on our website, screening applications and scheduling for interviews, giving feedback to applicants.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations.
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files.
- Run general industry related research.
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms; update company calendars.
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, International Relations or related field.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Dynamic, open minded and able to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Great personality and attitude
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Communications Intern) to [email protected] before Friday 27th August 2021.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.