Gap Recruitment Commercial Lawyer Jobs In Kenya
Conveyancing & Commercial Lawyer Jobs, Latest Legal Jobs
Job title: Conveyancing & Commercial Lawyer
Reports to: Managing Partner
Client: Law Firm in Mombasa
Responsible for handling a variety of complex legal matters withing the conveyancing department.
Our client is a law firm with its headquarters in Nairobi seeking to hire a Conveyancing &Commercial Lawyer for their Mombasa Branch.
- Carrying out the negotiation, drafting and review of commercial contracts and ensuring they are duly executed.
- Conduct due diligence on conveyancing transactions, prepare agreements for sale, completion documents (where necessary) and ensure proper registration of documents.
- Conduct legal research on various areas of law as may be assigned by the HOD.
- Oversee filing and maintenance of intellectual property applications and registrations.
- Assist with due diligence and other intellectual property issues related to contracts, agreements and other transactional matters.
- Effect the legal formation of entities including organizational documents and take further action as required by law.
- Provide legal advice on commercial and corporate transactions. Draft legal opinions and maintain the database.
- Ability to prepare security documents and ensure they are properly executed and properly registered.
- Advocate of the High of Kenya with a current Practicing Certificate.
- Five (5) years post admission experience in a busy commercial law firm/department with particular emphasis on Banking & Finance, Real Estate, IP, Commercial corporate, conveyancing.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with clients & manage client expectations.
- High quality research skills and drafting of relevant documents.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of legal document filing procedures in the relevant registries.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to [email protected] by Friday 29th January 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter