Audit Manager Job, Audit Jobs in Kenya March 2022,
Position: Audit Manager – Audit Firm
Reports to: Audit Partner
Gross Salary: 170K – 200K
Our client is a well-established and reputable audit firm in Nairobi. They seek to recruit an experienced, dynamic, and results-oriented Audit Manager to oversee and provide direction to the firm’s audit processes and practices.
- Conducting audit planning procedures for assignments in consultation with the partner.
- Ensure that the audit team is properly briefed on assignments.
- Ensure that all audits are carried out within the budget and reports of any expected variances to the partner.
- Carry out audits in accordance with international standards on auditing (ISAs).
- Conduct audits using the ICPAK audit software.
- Review, guide and supervise the work of the associates.
- Ensure proper control and quality on all assignments.
- Prepare bank circularization letters and other independent confirmation letters to ensure replies are received on time.
- Prepare management letters and review letters of representation.
- Ensure all relevant audit evidence is obtained and properly filed.
- Ensure the audit files are complete in all aspects prior to submitting to the partner for review.
- Ensure complete and accurate financial statements are prepared together with all relevant notes.
- Prepare tax computation to the clients.
- Ensure tax returns are done on Itax.
- Manage clients’ staff professionally and maintain communication with relevant client staff.
- Train and coach associates on Audit process and documentation on Audit files.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the partners.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or a related course from a recognized university.
- CPA(K) or ACCA
- 6-8 years’ external audit experience
- Good understanding of tax laws in Kenya
- Knowledge of I-tax system
- Knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs
- Good IT skills and knowledge of working with an audit software.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure.
- Socially confident with leadership skills and good organization skills.
- Good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
How To Apply
If you meet the outlined qualifications and skills, please send your CV only quoting the position’s title (Audit Manager) to [email protected] on/before Wednesday 9th March 2022.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.