Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Risk & Compliance Officer Job, Latest Business Kenyan Jobs,
Job Title : Risk & Compliance Officer
Reports To: : Head of Risk & Compliance
Department : Risk & Compliance
To initiate, implement and liaison with the respective functional heads, manage the risk and
compliance initiatives for GA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and monitors risk registers for all departments and also performs risk
assessments for new products and vendors.
• Prepares risk register reports and analysis for review by the manager.
• Monitor, and as necessary, coordinate risk and compliance activities through respective
departments to ensure GA remain abreast of the status of all insurance related risks &
• Follow up of any identified deficiencies and make recommendations for amendment.
• Implement the risks and compliance policies and procedures in place.
• Provide reports on a monthly and quarterly basis, and as directed or requested.
• Provide relevant information required by external bodies and regulators on compliance
matters such as reporting suspicious transactions related to money laundering and the
fight against terrorism financing.
• Monitor the performance of the compliance program and related activities on a
continuous basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
• Implementing an effective risk training program as will be developed.
• Keep abreast with the applicable laws, regulations, rules and standards in the risk &
compliance fraternity and advise on the emerging developments of the same
• Team participation both within the department and other departments.
Job Holder Specifications:
• Diploma in Business is a requirement
• CPA II is an added advantage
• Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
• 2-3 years’ experience
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected]
indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before
22nd April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.