Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Internal Audit Officer Job, Latest Auditing Job Vacancies,
Job Title : Internal Audit Officer
Reports To: : General Manager – Internal Audit
Department : Internal Audit
Responsible for audit, assessing compliance to policy and procedures and reporting any
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize and contribute in the process risk assessment workshops for target audit
areas and document the results for effective audit planning and execution.
• Develop appropriate audit tests aimed at addressing identified risks and achieving the
desired audit objectives as per the agreed audit plan with a view to providing
assurance that such risks are effectively managed/ mitigated.
• Make maximum use of computer assisted audit tools in automation of processes for
use by the entire audit department.
• Quality assurance to ensure that all work delivered, including working papers both
meet the standards required as well as support the audit findings, recommendations
• Draft suitable audit reports highlighting key control weaknesses, non-compliance with
procedures and management policies and regulatory requirements, among others on
those areas audited.
• Participate in Departmental meetings to evaluate new developments in GA and the
industry that may require modification of the audit approach as well as discuss the ongoing audit progress and any challenges faced.
• Prepare audit plan for specific audit assignments and implement in consultation with
GM Internal Audit and other functional heads within GA to ensure completion of
assignments within agreed schedule.
• Participate in the development of the annual Internal Audit Plan.
• Ensure follow up and disposal of agreed audit recommendations logged from previous
• Participate in the BAC file preparation.
• Maintaining effective relationships with business management.
• Research audit tools and leading audit practices as well as reviewing the current
practices in the department to ensure conformity with International Standards and
• Review of fraud trends in conjunction with relevant stakeholders (including GM
Internal Audit) and direct development of appropriate audit strategies for this risk.
• Periodic review of risk based audit process. Continue to update awareness of risk
issues and changes across relevant business units and use this knowledge to amend
audit approach where necessary
• Review documentation; approval and communication of policies and procedures as
well as providing consultancy on their risk related elements.
• CPA PART III
• A Business-related degree is essential
• At least 2-year experience in auditing
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected]
indicate the position applied for on the email subject line to be received on or before 22nd
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.