Front Office Manager Job at Recours Four
Job Location: Entebbe Uganda
Our client is an international group of hotels. They are seeking a Front office manager to join their team in Uganda. Applicants must be willing to relocate to Uganda.
Front Office Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents
- Schedule shifts
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customers requests
- Troubleshoot emergencies
- Monitor stock and order office supplies
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- Prepare and monitor office budget
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
Requirements for the Front Office Manager Job
- A bachelor degree in a Business related field.
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via [email protected] before 5th October 2017.
Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.