Front Office Manager Job
Front Office Manager Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our client in the hospitality industry is looking hire a Front Office Manager.
Reports to: This position reports operationally to the Resident Manager and/or the General Manager.
The Hotel Front Office Manager is tasked with making sure that the Front Office – the place where guests first come into contact with the hotel and staff – runs smoothly and effectively
- Managing and training the Front Office staff
- Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for guests
- Dealing with guests
- Acting as liaison between General Manager and staff
- Schedules the front office staff.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Dealing with customers, including handling complaints when they come to the desk.
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly without immediate supervision.
- A background in hospitality
- Diploma in front office
- At least 5 years experience in front office
- Diplomacy and the ability to communicate clearly
- Firm leadership skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time
- The ability to perform under pressure
- Must be highly motivated
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Admin Career Point2020-02-25T15:48:49+03:00
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter