Front Office & Junior Recruiter Job at Summit Recruitment
One of Kenya’s leading Recruitment, Head-hunting and Talent Search Agency is seeking to employ a dynamic, self-motivated Front Office & Junior Recruiter to be based in Karen.
The successful candidate must be bubbly, enjoys working with dynamic teams, solution oriented, social media savvy, articulate, fast learner and very hands on. He/she Must have relevant experiences dealing with people from different backgrounds.
Roles for the Front Office & Junior Recruiter Job
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials.
- Greet, assist and welcome guest.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and re-direct them.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders where necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expense and cost.
- Support consultant in their recruitment process.
- Responsible for processing work permit details, renewal and payment of NITA and Insurance.
Front Office & Junior Recruiter Job Qualifications
- Must be a degree graduate.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a prerequisite for the role.
- Must be a fast learner who is naturally go-getter.
- Must be willing to commute to Karen.
- Must be social media savvy.
- Must have the ability to enjoy dealing with people from all backgrounds and ages.
- Must enjoy working as a front office / receptionist.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications apply online through our recruitment portal.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.