Front Office Jobs at Ital Global
Front Office Job Responsibilities
- Offer exceptional customer service to clients both on phone and in person
- Manning the front desk
- Receiving and welcoming visitors professionally and handle all inquires
- Managing the company filing systems;
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Maintaining a clean office and arranging for necessary repairs and organizing the office layout
- Ensuring company registrations & Licenses with various statutory and regulatory bodies are valid and adhered to.
- Projects document control and management.
- Arrange sample dispatch and other couriers
- Arrange official travels and make ticket booking as required
Qualifications for the Front Office Job
- Diploma in Business Management
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant field (Reception/Customer Service)
- Excellent Communication Skills; must be able to speak neutral English
- Mature and Presentable
- Must be proactive and is willing to help at all times.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Front Office Executive) to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.