The front office intern will be in charge of managing the front office in order to ensure the highest standards of service in accordance with the company’s procedures.
Front Office Internship Responsibilities
- Should be capable of answering a multi-line phone system
- Greets , welcomes and directs guests or clients in a professional manner
- Responds to complaints, service issues and other general questions or concerns as appropriate
- Responsible for promoting various offers and services of the organization
- Maintains appropriate records including, ensuring that filing is done properly.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Requirements for the Front Office Internship
- A degree/diploma in Business administration or related field.
- Must be professional, very presentable and convey professionalism with excellent people and communication skills.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office, (Outlook, Access and Excel).
- Fast, innovative learner with proven ability to work without supervision and with deadlines
- A very good team player
- Prior work experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their updated CV only quoting the job title on the email subject e.g (Accountant) to [email protected] by 12 noon on Monday 9th October 2017. Kindly ensure you indicate your current or last salary on your CV only. We will only contact shortlisted candidates.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.