Front Desk Associate Job 2020
Front Desk Associate Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the Health and Wellness industry is looking hire a Front Desk Associate / Receptionist.
Reports to: This position reports operationally to the Branch Manager and the Operations Manager
Provide customer support to clients and meet and exceed all sales goals and key performance sales indicators (membership sales, retail and concessions, renewals, workout traffic and attrition).
- Efficiently check in and handle routine member service tasks such as, but not limited to, , collecting past due balances, and managing queries
- Warmly Greets members and guests and they enter and leave the club
- Answers incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner. Takes messages as needed.
- Check in members and verifies membership
- Registers prospective members
- Addresses members’ questions or direct them to the appropriate individual for assistance
- Maintains a professional image and behavior at all times
- Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from members
- Provides information to members regarding special club events
- Immediately reports or escalates to management any unsafe conditions or emergency situations
- Keeps front desk and lobby neat and clean at all times
- Performs opening and closing procedures for the front desk, as assigned
- Attends monthly meeting or other scheduled meetings.
- Assist with inventory or product pricing, as needed
- Addressing basic questions about memberships, ancillary services and billing inquiries
- Providing a high level of customer service and attentiveness to the member and guest needs
- Quickly addressing any maintenance or equipment issues that are visible to members
- Assisting management in administrative tasks including, but not limited to, billing calls and confirming appointments
- Takes pride in providing feedback and best practices to team members
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly without immediate supervision.
- Possess a very friendly, outgoing personality and positive attitude.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills, telephone etiquette and possess strong customer service focus, diplomacy and professionalism.
- Exhibit outstanding customer service and professionalism.
- Understands and follows oral and written instructions.
- Must be a team player and possess a can-do attitude.
- A diploma or a degree
- Experience handling multiple phone lines preferred.
- 6 months experience working in health club, retail, hospitality or other service industries
How to Apply
Send your CV and professional photo to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Admin Career Point2020-01-13T09:53:53+03:00
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter