Warehouse Operations Manager Job, Latest Logistics Job Vacancies in Kenya,
Salary:130 – 150,000
Reports to: Head of Operations
Duties & Responsibilities
- In charge of all operations in the company, General Operations, logistics & warehousing
- Managing warehousing and distribution to enable meet set targets
- Ensure that all warehouse and logistics standard operating procedures are complied with.
- Working proactively with the various departments to come up with policies and procedures that will make the running of the warehouse efficient
- Assist in receiving of products from suppliers into the warehouse following the set guidelines and ensure the receiving book is filled and updated.
- Implementing warehouse health and safety standards/policies and ensuring staff comply with the health and safety precautions according to company policies.
- Ensure efficient stock management in terms of stock accuracy, product traceability and stock
- freshness to comply with customers and business requirements.
- Propose for approval and regular review domestic distribution budget
- Lead, Coordinate and support the warehouse team
- Monitor and reduce total bad goods-damages and loses
- Degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in warehouse and general operations in a busy company. Experience working in a distribution set up is an added advantage
How To Apply