Legal Officer Job, Latest Legal Jobs In Kenya,
Our client, a retail & real estate company in Nakuru is seeking to hire a Legal Officer.
Job Purpose: To ensure the company has adhered to and complies with the laws & regulations of Kenya
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation, review & drafting of legal agreements and other agreements on behalf of the company.
- Assist in all legal related negotiations
- Monitor legal risk in documentation
- Interpret laws, rulings & regulations on behalf of the company.
- Manage regulatory & compliance related services
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor of Laws. Must be a registered member of LSK
- 3-4 years in practice. Retail or real estate experience highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of litigation, lease transactions with a strong commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
How to Apply