Factory Team Leader Job, Latest Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
Factory Team leader -Nairobi
Reports to: Production Manager
Direct Reports: Direct Reports: Production Coordinators, Machine Operators, Installers
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure swift and smooth plant start-ups and shutdowns through effective handovers at the start/end of every shift.
- Under the direction of the Production Manager, review production special orders and schedule earliest delivery.
- Monitor process output to ensure that client product specification, quality and plant efficiency is sustained.
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation of 5s and GEMBA (Housekeeping).
- Investigate/ escalate customer complaints and provide timely feedback for management action.
- Maintain employee and site safety in OSHA compliance for the production
- Interpret design drawings and give recommendations on best workable solutions.
- Timely dispatch of all customer orders without short supply, confirm quality, and supporting documentation at dispatch point.
- Work with both procurement and production to ensure no stock out, especially on packaging materials, also to maintain required stock level.
- Periodic stock count exercises.
- Regularly and independently, check stock balances.
- Ensure proper arrangement of materials in the store and Control inventory movements by using the First in First out (FIFO) technique.
- Receiving and verifying incoming materials in production and ensuring full documentation is accompanied.
- Capturing production in ERP system- Sage Evolution.
- Manage an inventory movement schedule on a daily basis, Checking RE-order levels)
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a diploma in Production Technology/ Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of One (1) year of experience.
- Capable of making fast and sound decisions.
- Leadership, analytical, and communication skills.
- Requisite knowledge of basic computer packages.
- communication skills in English and Kiswahili (both written and oral)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] CC [email protected] on or before Thursday 2nd June 2022
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.