Business Development Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Our client a global logistics provider is seeking to expand to the East Africa market. They are in search of three (3) business development executives with the industry knowledge. The successful candidates will actively represent and promote their brand to customers, vendors and trade in general, while creating awareness in the industry of a new and reputable service provider.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Continuous efforts in securing new customers, and maintaining and developing business, by generating new sales
- Actively promote our branding in the market place and to new customers
- Map opportunity and design strategic approach
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report the Sales Visits and promotional activities set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in ERP based CRM modules
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities in CRM; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Regularly visit new and existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Negotiate with the customers as per price guidelines given and generate maximize profits to the organization, provide timely feedback to the pricing team.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner to enhance value added services to the customers
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations Departments on the execution /Implementation of Customer SOP’s
- Focus on SME and Large Size customers and follow up regularly to secure annual contracts.
- Promote Core Trade Lines and Consolidation Products to existing customers and new customers to increase the TL volumes and profitability to the Organisation.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
- Provide feedback from the customers on the product and services to management for the continuous improvement of Products and services offered by the organisation.
- Share Market Intelligence for the organisation to develop Market Strategies to increase the customer base
- Follow up with clients for outstanding payments as support to receivables team
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration/ Sales & marketing or a relevant field
- 4-5 years’ experience in a logistics company. Experience in Air, Sea, Road & Warehousing is highly preferred.
- Good computer skills (MS Office – Excel/ Words/ Power Point
- An understanding of freight requirements (Incoterms), local procedures for customs and documentation
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] CC f[email protected] on or before 24th June 2022
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED