Interior Design Sales & Marketing Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
Salary: Ksh. 80,000 + Commission
Employment: Full Time
Job Description Summary
Under limited supervision, plans, implements, and manages the integrated marketing and sales programs, activities, and initiatives for the products. Manages all strategic, operational, and administrative aspects of the Marketing and Sales unit, and oversees and coordinates the activities of the sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, and implements an integrated range of marketing concepts and methodologies; plans and develops marketing and sales strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the business.
- Directs, oversees, monitors, and evaluates the activities of commissioned and/or fee-based sales representatives.
- Provides market research and analysis; prepares research-based reports and sales forecasts for senior management.
- Develops and manages annual sales and operating budgets, and regularly monitors performance to budget parameters.
- Responsible for all advertising, catalogs, exhibits, and website management for the company.
- Performs direct customer sales in key areas; promotes and maintains customer relations with major accounts nation-wide.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-term planning; develops and implements marketing projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Represents the organization at conferences, meetings, exhibits, and other special events; promotes new and existing programs and initiatives.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or any related field
- Related working experiences of not less than 3 years in the Construction materials industry & Interior design, decoration.
- Architecture, Interior design, or Design Thinking background will be a plus
Ability to supervise and train employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to compile and analyze statistical data, draw inferences, and prepare strategic and operational reports and recommendations.
- Advanced direct sales skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Skill in organizing resources, analyzing and solving problems, establishing priorities, and making evaluative judgements.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to [email protected] CC [email protected] on or before 6th September 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.