Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Accountant (Payables & Receivable) Job, Latest Accounting Jobs,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Posting & Allocation of Cash and Cheque deposits-
· Reconciliation of all the banking with the bank
· Bounced cheques and bank charges entries
· Director’s accounts Entries
· Petty cash management and cash register
· Support other accounts function of fuel posting and stock posting.
· Recording of daily cash receipts in the register manually.
· Posting of daily paid up receipts in the sage system.
· Allocation i.e allotment of the paid up receipts to their respective customers to reconcile their balances i.e merge payment to their invoices.
· Print out daily cash collection report and attach it with manual receipts for checking.
· Collection of daily expenses from the Director.
· Collection of weekly expenses from the Finance Manager’s office
· Sorting and analyzing out such expenses to correspond to various expenses in the chart of accounts.
· Recording manually of these expenses ledger book
· Tallying of these expenses and give out the daily cash in and expenses balances to the Director
· Posting of daily analyzed expenses in Sage to debit them to their respective expense account in the Chart of Accounts
· Printing of the posted daily expenses report and filing it in petty cash ledger file
· Petty Cash
· Cash In (Cash Receipts)
· Petty cash receipts
· Cash Receipts
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter