FOSA Manager Job, Banking Jobs In Kenya October 2020,
Position: FOSA Manager
Our client a Deposit Taking Sacco based in Nairobi seeks to recruit a suitably qualified person to fill the position of FOSA Manager reporting to the CEO and will be in charge of treasury management and FOSA operations. The other functions of the role will be:
- Develop sustainable growth strategies for FOSA business on revenue areas and products development
- Implement business plans and tasks timeously to ensure set targets and budgets are realized
- Advise on any arising operations risks and be conversant with emerging issues in a regulated environment
- Supervise FOSA & Customer service staff
- Preparation of reports: Monthly income statement, Operations report and Reconciliations, and Budgets
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION (INTEGRATED ERP Software) or any other ERP preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools.
- Address any audit issues arising from FOSA operations conclusively.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Economics, Co-operative or related business degree from a recognized University
- Registered and active ICPAK Member
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role or equivalent in a financial institution
- A high level of Honesty and Integrity
- Self-driven person, works under no supervision
- Strong analytical skills, of business mind and a fast learner
- Good and effective communication skills
- Interpersonal and customer centric skills
- Able to meet strict reporting deadline
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- HELB Clearance Certificate
- Valid CRB Clearance
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
How to apply
To apply fill out the CCIA Recruitment form and submit online by 16 October 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Those who do not meet the minimum qualifications need not apply.