Forest Conservation Director Jobs, Other Professions, PSCK Jobs
DIRECTOR FOREST CONSERVATION – ONE (1) POST V/NO.139/2019(CSG 5)
Salary Scale: Kshs. 132,000 – 195, 410 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable or Local Agreement
- cumulative Service of eighteen years (18) years and currently serving at CSG 6 in the field of environment or natural resources or a comparable position in the Wider Public Service or Private Sector;
- a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:- Environmental Science, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Environmental studies or any other related field from a recognized institution;
- a Masters degree in any of the following disciplines:- Environmental Science, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Environmental studies or any other related field from a recognized institution;
- a Strategic Leadership course from a recognized institution;
- a thorough understanding of Forest policies and programmes and ability to successfully play part in their implementation; and
- shown professional and managerial capability in work performance and results
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Secretary forest Conservation for policy formulation, planning, organizing, directing, co-coordinating and controlling the Co- operative Audit Services. Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- formulation of forest strategy policies;
- ensuring implementation of forest and policy strategy matters;
- making reports on forest conservancy management matters;
- analyzing issues emanating from policy and Strategy;
- assessing the impact and relevance of forest policies and strategies; and
- overseeing coordination on forestry matters
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- online through one of the Commission’s websites publicservice.go.ke and www.psckjobs.go.ke
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s
- Those who had applied earlier need not re-apply
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMMISSION HOUSE P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100 NAIROBI
so as to reach the Commission on or before 30th December 2019 (Latest 5.00pm – East African Time).
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.