FMCG Sales Representative Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2021,
Our client a leading FMCG in East Africa is looking to hire a Sales Representative.
Reports to: Sales Supervisor
Regions: Nairobi Region, Mountain Region, Lake Region, North Rift Region, Central Rift Region, Eastern Region, Coast Region
To ensure that the Company products are available in the market, costs are optimized, meeting targets and ensure all data pertaining to the sales team is captured accurately to drive informed decision making.
- Assisting customers with complaints or inquiries related to products, services, or purchases.
- Conducting periodic customer surveys to improve customer/product segmentation and overall satisfaction.
- Tracking volumes, numbers, and margins by reviewing sales reports and ensuring the weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales target.
- Writing and submitting periodic reports based on sales and any other occurrences.
- Monitoring market fluctuations, tendencies, and trends as well as following competitor’s activity.
- Receiving orders from the distributors,stockists and ensuring that they are serviced.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any relevant field.
- Training in Sales/Marketing or any related field would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience of working with a multinational or a multi-national distributor
- Previous experience selling and supervising teams within FMCG goods categories
- Experience of working with SFA systems
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 10th May 2021 on link below:
Candidates must indicate their preferred Region/ Location on their Cvs
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.