FMCG Sales Representative Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: FMCG Sales Representative – Thika,
Reporting to: Sales Manager/ MD,
Gross Salary: 25k – 30k,
Our client is a maize milling company located in Thika. They seek to hire a highly qualified and results oriented sales representative to handle general trade sales in the company. The role holder should be able to appoint new distributors & wholesalers, manage existing clients and ensure revenue targets are met.
- Recruit and manage new Distributors, Agents and Retail outlets
- Achieve high customer satisfaction and grow sales volumes, market share and stock building.
- Ensure availability of the entire Product Portfolio – brand and SKU in all appointed Distributors, Agents and Retail outlets
- Build and strengthen a working relationship with Distributors and 2ndLevel customers
- Route map all customers including and accompany this with contact and location details. Route formalization, coverage, planning and management.
- Implement all the distribution plans, programs and concepts as well as the Route to Market retail execution program as directed by the Sales Supervisor. Ensure all Distributors operate within the set Distributor Operating Standards through carrying out the Distributor Operating Standards Appraisals [DOSA] – every 3 Months (Quarterly) – while taking immediate corrective action where required.
- Monitor and report on market intelligence with a view to evaluate company position in relation to competitor activities and recommend remedial measures to the management.
- Implement marketing and promotional activities as directed by the Sales Supervisors within agreed budgets and timelines and integrate sales assignments with organized marketing support activities e.g. new product launches, sales promotions and advertising.
- Implement and maintain the company’s promotional and merchandising programs
- Communicate company business terms to customers and ensure all Company credit policies and procedure are adhered to by all the appointed Distributors, Agents and Retail outlets.
- Train all junior staff (Distributors, Agents and Distributor Delivery Salesmen, merchandisers, and warehouse staff) on Company’s products attributes, product handling, FIFO, merchandising standards, POS placement and management, product re-order levels.