Our client is a leading lifestyle Store in Uganda dealing in two subcategories: sportswear and a café.
They are seeking to hire a well experienced floor manager who will be tasked with coordinating the smooth day-to-day running of the lifestyle store.
- Assist customers in their shopping and making sure the best customer service is provided from all staff members
- Supervise floor staff and ensure they are fulfilling their responsibilities to the highest standard and maintain cleanliness of the store
- Training staff: supervise the new employees and promote the company culture to staff members. Make sure that workers know how to run cash registers and handle simple customer complaints.
- Improving sales: inform employees about specific sales techniques they might need to improve upon. With this information, come up with a game plan to increase sales.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction: creating a win-win situation where everyone is satisfied and customers have a good experience shopping in the store.
- Monitoring stock levels: the floor manager will also be responsible for monitoring stock on the floor.
- Handling staff problems: liaising between company manager and the floor staff to solve any issues that may arise.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree – preferably in a hospitality related field
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience working as a floor manager in a departmental store / café / clothing store
- Competent user of the basic computer programs; such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent ability for planning, development and operations
- Ability to create a team spirit
- Excellent report writing skills, communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Proven team leadership skills
How to Apply
Apply here for the Floor Manager Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.