Seed Receiving Supervisor Job, Current Supply Chain Jobs Kenya 2022, Latest Logistics Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Position: Seed Receiving Supervisor- Vegetable oil extraction plant
Industry: Oil Industry
Reports to: Plant Manager
Our client in oil industry, is seeking to recruit a Seed Receiving Supervisor. They will be responsible for Responsible for coordinating all duties of the department. This includes but is not limited to improving safety, reducing costs, improving quality, and maximizing the department’s effectiveness through long term planning and project implementation. This role coordinates communication among and between Warehouse Operations and Production planning and operations.
- Personally, make health and safety a priority ensuring compliance with all health, safety instructions, comply with the policies, procedures of the Company and Work in a safe and orderly manner.
- -Receiving and coordinating the incoming seeds, storage and dispatch of seeds in a timely and efficient manner.
- -To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management which include space allocation and stock transfer by Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of seeds.
- -Working closely with the Purchasing department to ensure adequate stock levels (Coordinating inventory levels.)
- -Checking and inspecting seeds received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- -Ensure all the property and equipment used is maintained and not recklessly damaged.
- -Ensuring the supply of seeds to the production facilities is both accurate and on time.
- -Responsible for providing team with the appropriate training, development and ensuring consistent roll out of plant policies and procedures.
- -Maintain positive employee relations, open communications while resolving employee discipline or performance issues. Maintain professional relationships with other departments within the plant.
-Prepare paperwork and reports on a timely basis.
- -Identify, recommend, develop and implement improvements in safety, quality, processes, costs and SOP documentation.
- -Follow all sanitation, GMP, safety, quality and employee relation programs
-Confirm processes are run in accordance with SOP’s, SOPP’s and other documentation.
- -Drive LEAN activities to improve performance. Ensure all seeds are handled within GMP and FIFO guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSC in Logistics / Supply Chain – Preferred or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years related industrial work experience.
- Fluent knowledge of English
- 2 years supervisory experience in vegetable oil extraction plant.
- Management skills basic courses (preferred)
– Firefighting & HSE basic courses (preferred)
- -Proficiency in SAP, MRP 3 years progressive experience in a manufacturing and warehousing environment.
- Commissioning – Start Up: Commissioning and start-up, Decommissioning
- Warehousing management, inventory control, ERP knowledge
- Land Transportation Mgmt.: Land Transportation Management
- HSEQ General (Generic)
- Organization Processes: Internal Standard, Site Management
- Supports and technologies: Standard ISO, TQM and Quality system, technical requirement and Standard
- Compliance: Local/National and International Standard and Codes, Health, Safety, Environment, Quality.
- Problem Solving; Flexibility; Planning target control; Decision Making; Spirit of Enterprise; Communication; Listening and reception; Relations management; Staff management and development.
How to Apply
Apply on Flexi Personnel ATS or send your CV to [email protected] latest by 23rd May 2022. Indicate Seed Receiving Supervisor on the email subject for easier retrieval and placement.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.