Project Sales Manager Job, Latest Administration Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Position: Project sales (BD)
Industry: Commercial & Retail Industry
Salary range: Kes 200, 000 – Kes 230,000
Our client, a leading multinational manufacturer and supplying IT Gadgets, is seeking to recruit a Project sales Manager.
- Planning and formulating regional business strategies, establishing and developing overseas customer relationships, deepening regional market sales networks, and thus undertaking regional market sales targets.
- Responsible for product planning, launch, pricing, and promotion tracking and developing corresponding product promotion strategies.
- Discerning the project market, confirming target industries and customers, product/ program selection and development, and classifying and managing regional project customers and business opportunities.
- Having a relationship with local banks, government, hotels, commercial buildings, energy companies, and other A-parties is preferred.
- Knowledge of Kenya’s project ecology and weak power bidding process is preferred.
Qualification, Skill & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in computer, electronics, or communication industry is preferred.
- Sensitive and always updated with new technology
- Good command of written and spoken English
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, with a sales background in electronics manufacturing is preferred.
- Work well under pressure, be skilled in cross-cultural communication and teamwork, have a collective sense of honor, and identify with the corporate culture.
- An Indian with their own car.
How to Apply
Apply on Flexi Personnel ATS or send your CV to [email protected] latest by 25th May 2022. Indicate Project Sales (BD) on the email subject for easier retrieval and placement.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.