Net Principal Engineer Job, IT Kenya Jobs 2022,
Position: Net Principal Engineer
Our Client is a young, agile, and dynamic B2B service provider for many large reputable companies within the technology, betting, and gaming industries. The company has a fast-paced multinational culture and a fantastic opportunity for stepping up in your career and becoming an instrumental part of the team.
- Guide the legacy applications & teams through the next 2 years to sun-setting and final deprecation whilst ensuring performance under growing load and volumes.
- Within the application ecosystem, create innovative solutions to maintain and enhance product features and performance of various core components
- Lead the effort to enhance architecture following industry best practices and relevant upcoming business needs
- Assist in the mentoring of team members on software development practices, architecture and design.
- Lead the efforts in understanding performance and scale constraints
- Participate as a member of an Agile development team for specific high impact projects
- Act as the point of reference for one more technical guilds
- Collaborate with other relevant guilds in shaping company’s techradar
- Ensure code quality by establishing best practices in team code reviews. Make sure code reviews are adapted to fit issues encountered on production.
- Monitor production incidents and make sure that appropriate technical measures are taken to make sure that similar cases are being avoided in the future and relevant lessons are learned by legacy and new technology respective teams
- Contribute to the resolution of any issues and incidents
- Ensuring that applications have appropriate hooks into monitoring and alerting tools to assist in itops in monitoring, problem discovery and resolution.
- Liaise with devops and the platform teams to make sure automation (automated provisioning, continuous delivery, qa automation etc) is being implemented to the expected levels
- Collaborate well in a distributed, cross-functional team environment, interacting with QA’s, project managers, product owners, and other departments
- Guide teams to ensure legacy systems are supported (including out of hours / callout etc) following best practices
- .Net Frameworks, Nginx, IIS, and Visual Studio.NET.
- Advanced Proficiency in C#
- Experience with Redis
- Building and maintaining web application, web services, and windows services
- Advanced Proficiency in optimizing database queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Advanced Proficiency in integrating with APIs (RESTful)
- Experience with TSQL and Microsoft SQL Server as RDBMS
- Experience in Redis key-value database
- Desirable background in payment method integrations / payment systems.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to [email protected] by 21st March 2022 indicating .Net Principal Engineer as the email subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.