Graphic Designer Job, Latest Graphic Design Jobs In Kenya,
Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world. The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities. Our client is looking to fill the position of a Graphic Designer
This position will work across various client teams to help define visual experience problems and needs, proactively initiate the design process, deliver customer-centric design while influencing stakeholders and positively impacting customer experiences.
- Contribute with design production on all relevant visioning tasks as well as BAU and collaborate daily with wider team members
- Supporting and adapting Key Visuals into multi-platform
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating and analyzing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
- Conceptual design and ideation, creating interaction models, user task flows, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user’s tasks.
- Create effective design assets (web banners, landing pages, app content, social media, emailers, gifs, leaflets, in-store visuals, vehicle wrap designs, and more).
- Support on other tasks as and when needed to support business strategy be it through animation etc
Collaboration and Communication
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create visually appealing campaign artwork.
- Manage local and international stakeholders and drive consistency in all countries.
- Develop strong working ties with the UX/UI team leads to ensure all areas are aligned.
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of the Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related fields.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with extensive work in Graphic Design and Visual Communications
- Agency and corporate design experience preferred.
- Diverse Portfolio featuring detailed design work.
- Ability to inspire other designers
- Ability to balance usability with aesthetics.
- Pixel-perfect attention to design detail
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast-paced production team environment.
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Arabic is an advantage
How to Apply
To apply send your CV (plus works portfolio) to [email protected] by 10th June 2022 strictly indicating GRAPHIC DESIGNER on the email subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.