Category Manager – Light Household Goods, LatestAdministration Job
Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world. The Middle East-based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities. Our client is looking to fill the position of a Category Manager – Light Household Goods
The Category Manager – Light Household Goods is responsible and accountable for managing and monitoring Light Household products within their specific category. In addition, the role holder must monitor and record conversion rates, click-through rates, number of views, and search but not purchased. Finally, the Category Manager is responsible for analyzing data within their respective category and providing input and insights to support business decisions.
- Quality assortment of merchandise/items in the respective category.
- Develop content for the online listed product.
- Supplier negotiation to ensure best prices, deals, and large quantity of goods within specific category.
- Identify and develop opportunities for the respective category through sales trends-based customer needs.
- Identify profitability channels for the growth of the specific category.
- Maintain and/or improve conversion rates on the e-platform.
- Analyze and digest data from price fluctuations and pricing problems and using such information to position the specific category better.
- Inventory management more so ensuring the MOQ, and optimum stock levels are maintained.
- Work to ensure a reliable and operational cost-effective flow of goods, from ordering to receipt.
- Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as vendor import share, out-of-stock rate, vendor operational metrics, and marketing investments.
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work.
- Apply and follow MAF Retail’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any business-related field.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience across Category Management and/or Product Innovation
- Experience in Channel E-Commerce and the added advantage
- Retail industry experience is also a plus
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
- Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to [email protected] by June 10, 2022, Indicating CATEGORY MANAGER – LIGHT HOUSEHOLD GOODS on the email subject, and CLEARLY OUTLINE YOUR EXPERIENCE OR KNOWLEDGE IN CATEGORY MANAGEMENT/PRODUCT INNOVATION IN THE EMAIL BODY.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.