Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Business Development Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
• Implement partner strategy that support the market development plan and drive incremental revenue to UPI that creates value for acquirers and issuers alike.
• Contribute towards developing strategic business plans through the provision of appropriate account and market intelligence and, to take responsibility for implementation of these specific action.
• New business development to expand UPI card acceptance at new merchant segments and execute merchant marketing programs to drive usage at new merchant segments.
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., Quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
• Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, or similar business degree.
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
• Solid experience with CRM Software (e.g., Salesforce,) and MSOffice (particularly MS Excel).
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details.
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexible to move and travel within the region as the business dictates.
How to apply
To apply, send your CV only to [email protected] latest by 16th April 2021. Clearly indicate the exact position (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter