Fisheries Officer Job, County Government Jobs In Kenya 2020, Agricultural Jobs In Kenya October,
The County Government of Vihiga is seeking to recruit highly transformative and dynamic self-driven individuals with a highly degree of integrity, result oriented, demonstrable professionalism, competence and impeccable capability to fill the following positions within its staff establishment.
Fisheries Officer Job Group K (2 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and compiling fisheries related statistical data from field offices;
- Analyzing fisheries data and preparing reports;
- Assisting in monitoring, control and surveillance of the fisheries resources, undertaking fisheries extension activities;
- Maintaining of ponds at fish farms and hatcheries;
- Inspecting fish and fish handling facilities at fish handling sites, Markets and farms;
- Assisting in the promotion of fish Marketing and value
- Degree in Fisheries Management, Aquatic sciences, or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution (added advantage).
- At least one (1) year experience in a comparable and relevant position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with copies of their National Identity/passport, Academic & Professional certificates and current Chapter Six compliance certificates to the undersigned on or before 26th day of October 2020
SECRETARY/CEO VIHIGA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O BOX 880-50300