Fisheries Officer Job, Current Agricultural Jobs In Kenya,
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012
FISHERIES OFFICER, JOB GROUP K – 1 POST
- This is the entry and training grade for degree holders. An Officer at this level will work under guidance and supervision of an experienced Officer.
- Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Receiving and compiling fisheries related statistical data from field Officers
- Analyzing fisheries data and preparing reports
- Assisting in Monitoring Control and Surveillance (MCS) of the fisheries resources
- Undertaking fisheries extensions activities
- Maintaining of ponds at fish farms and hatcheries
- Inspecting fish and fish handling facilities at fish landing sites, markets and farms
- Assisting in the promotion of fish marketing and value edition.
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields; Fisheries, zoology, Aquatic Sciences, Natural Resource Management, Biochemistry,
- Food Science and Technology, Environmental Science, Chemistry or any other Equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- and Certificate in computer applications from recognized institution.
How to Apply
Apply for Fisheries Officer Job here
Application Deadline: 12th August 2020