Fisheries Assistant III Job, Agricultural Jobs In Kenya 2020,
JOB GROUP ‘H’ (CPSB 11) THREE (3) POSTS,
Terms of Service : Permanent and Pensionable,
Basic Salary : Kshs. 25,470 p.m. – Kshs. 33,950 p.m.
House Allowance : Kshs. 3,200 p.m.
Commuter Allowance : Kshs. 4,000 p.m.
Medical Benefits : Comprehensive Medical Cover,
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in either Fisheries Management, Natural Resource Management, or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer applications;
- Providing fisheries extension services;
- Collecting and compiling fisheries statistical data;
- Maintaining fish farms and hatcheries;
- Participating in ensuring hygienic fish handling fish at fish landing sites, markets and farms;
- Participating in monitoring, control and surveillance of fisheries resources and elementary water examination for signs of pollution; and
- Production and selection of fish seed and stocking, feeding and harvesting of fish ponds.
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form here. Thereafter, candidates should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials
- Any other relevant supporting documents
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board of Nyandarua,
P.O. Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, 0I-Kalou Town. Applications should be received on or before dose of business on 21st October, 2020.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.