Fireman Jobs, Kilifi County Jobs
- Fighting fires
- Rescuing people either from fire or dangerous situations such as drowning, poisonous atmosphere, pit latrines, road accidents and any other humanitarian services that the service may be called up on to undertake.
- Part of his standby time during each day shift shall be spent in drills and practices.
- Taking part in events such as Mashujaa day, Madaraka day, Jamhuri day and St.John ambulance parade respectively.
- Must be of Kenyan Nationality
- At least 18 and not more than 28 years of age
- Ex-regular member of armed forces may be appointed if below the age of 35 years.
- The Kenya Certificate of secondary, mean grade D plain.
- Be at least 5ft 7inches tall or preferable height and have a chest measurement of 36 inches unexpanded, with an expansion of not less than 2 inches.
- Be physically fit.
- Be certified medically fit by a Government doctor.
- First Aid certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 16,890 – 20,800 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
How to Apply
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 26th day of February, 2019.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.