Graphic Design Trainer Job, Current Graphic Design Vacancies Kenya,
FCA is training 150 youth in professional Creative industry-skills during May to November 2022. Training will take place in Eastlands Nairobi.
We are looking for a Graphic design trainer to design and conduct basic level graphic design training in three 5 Week periods. The trainer will cooperate closely with team of other trainers and monitor and evaluate student´s progress.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Prepare schemes of work, lesson notes and appropriate teaching Aids to ensure effective teaching and learning.
- To conduct regular assessment and evaluation for both Practical and written sessions for training gaps identification.
- Conduct regular counselling and guidance of the Trainees and make referrals where need be.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced graphic design-skills and professional experience, entrepreneurship/ freelancing experience is a plus.
- Degree´s and certificates in graphic design or another relevant field is a plus
- Training experience and experience of working with youth required
- Resourcefulness and creativity to solve logistical challenges and problems
- Language proficiency: fluent English and Swahili languages
- Good with web 2.0 tools (blogs, social media platforms and productivity tools)
- Possess thorough knowledge about digital safety
- Learning oriented mindset
- Ability to engage with participants and convey knowledge
- Ability to explain complex technology in simple terms.
- Qualification in Pedagogical skills or experience in teaching/training.
- High integrity, self-driven and able to set own work schedule with rigorous deadlines.
- Ability to initiate and complete assignments and to work under demanding circumstances with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization, supervisory, problem-solving, interpersonal, communication as well as team building and negotiation skills.
- Uphold and protect the Trainees from any form of Child abuse/ Violation of Rights.
- Design a strategic remedial Training plan for slow learners
- Prepare a conducive learning environment for the Trainees.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from Time to Time by the supervisor
How to Apply
Send your application to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.