Human Resource & Administration Assistant Manager Jobs at Financial Reporting Center
Vacancy No. FRC/18/2017
Reporting to the Director Corporate Affairs, HR & Administration, The Human Resource Manager will provide strategic leadership and management oversight for the human resources and staff development in matters of strategy, policy compliance and operations in line with FRC’s strategic mission, vision and values.
HR & Admin Assistant Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Human Resource Management policies, regulations, procedures and systems that enable the FRC to attract, retain and develop the right people.
- Provide advice to the management on human resource development and ensure that line managers and staff understand and access HR policies and procedure as demanded by their roles and responsibilities.
- Analyse utilization of human resources in the organization and advice on proper deployment and required staff numbers for the FRC to achieve its objectives.
- Identify, design and oversee the implementation of training programmes based on identified needs to support the FRC’s objectives. Coordinate and oversee implementation of training and development plans.
- Provide guidance on development and updating of the human resource database.
- Formulate and ensure implementation of leading practice strategies on human resource planning, talent sourcing, development, performance and career management, employee relations, reward, organisational development and change management.
- Coordinate the preparation of personal emolument budget.
- Coordinate staff recruitment, selection, appointment, discipline and transfer.
- Coordinate Human Resource target setting;
- Coordinate the preparation and compilation of agreed periodic activities and performance reports for the attention of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Coordinate the implementation of performance appraisal process.
- Assess human resources policies and practices to ensure compliance with labour laws.
- Ensure implementation of staff administration, industrial relations and welfare programmes for the FRC in compliance with the labour laws.
- Provide advice to staff on pay and benefit system.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements relating to Human Resource.
Qualifications for the HR & Admin Assistant Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Sociology, Business Administration, Public Administration, Commerce With
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Development.
- Four (4) years’ management experience or served as an Assistant Manager, Human Resource Management for a minimum period of four (4) years.
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management /Development, Personnel Management, Personnel
- Administration, Manpower Studies or its equivalent from a recognised institution will be an added advantage.
- Membership to a professional body in the Human Resource field.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications via email to the email address [email protected] quoting the reference number of the vacancy on the subject line.
The application shall include:
- A detailed CV
- Current and expected remuneration
- Contact information of three references
- Scanned Copies of academic and professional certificates
Candidates will be required to obtain and submit copies of clearance certificates from the following organizations:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department e) Credit Reference Bureau.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.