Financial Controller Job, Finance Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position: Financial Controller
Our client, a manufacturer and distributor of nutritional and other animal health products is looking for a dynamic, result- orientated and self-driven individual to fill in the following position; Financial Controller
Reporting to the Directors, the Financial Controller will be responsible for undertaking all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financialreporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Leading and overseeing the personnel and operations of the accounting staff as well as outsourced activities
- Advising the accounting staff on financial reporting and other financial matters
- Maintaining a system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all transactions are processed correctly. This includes but is not limited to supplier invoices, billing to customers, payroll, cash receipts and disbursements
- Coordinating the creation of the annual budget, as well as the investigating and reporting any subsequent variances between the budget and actual results
- Processing payroll information with minimal errors, and issuing compensation payments to employees by scheduled pay dates.
- Providing and preparing regular reports for cash flow forecasting, operational planning, standard monthly financial statements as well as a variety of management reports
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with all monthly/annual tax and statutory filings and any filing requirements imposed by KRA or other relevant jurisdictions
- Bachelor’sDegreeinAccounting oranyrelevantfield
- A minimum of 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Must have proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- Must have CPA or CMA qualification
- Must have thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end closeprocess
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Should have sound management skills
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading ‘FINANCIAL CONTROLLER’byFRIDAY, 30TH OCTOBER 2020clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.