Finance Manager Job, Current Finance Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Finance Manager-Group of Companies,
Our client is a group of companies with interests in microfinance, home and décor and technology sectors. They seek to hire an experienced and efficient Finance Manager tasked who will be responsible for implementation and maintenance of the necessary systems and controls to safeguard the company’s assets and maintain the integrity of its financial data and operations.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense
- Ensure that the financial goals are achieved through reducing costs efforts and maximizing profits.
- Develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of the institution.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts.
- S/he will be responsible for the full financial accounting function for accounts payable and accounts receivable of the group companies
- Establish, implement, continuously review and where necessary improve financial policies and procedures and ensure that they are being adhered to.
- Ensure all the companies’ assets are adequately maintained, secured and safeguarded.
- Co-ordinate the annual budgeting process and half yearly budget review for submission and approval.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget
- Coordinate production of accurate and timely monthly management accounts and annual financial accounts at the all levels.
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts.
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met.
- Supervise employees working in the Accounts department
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Help management make financial decisions,
- Maintain good relationship with relevant banks
- Supervise and manage payroll processing and tax filing activities.
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Professional qualification in CPA (K)/ACCA
- Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration or Management/Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in Accounting & Financial Management, 3 of these in a managerial role
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ERP systems, Pastel, Computer Literacy & proficiency in Accounting systems – Quick-books
- High levels of integrity, strong management/interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills, especially with accounting software, spreadsheets and financial
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, conflict, ethical management skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to Migori.
How to Apply
Apply for Finance Manager Job here