Finance Officer Job, Current Accounting Jobs In Kenya, Latest Finance Jobs In Kenya,
The Board of Governors Runyenjes Technical & Vocational College is looking for suitable and qualified persons to fill the post of Finance Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following : Commerce , Finance and Accounting from a recognized institution
- Holder of a Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K)
- Registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- At least 2 years work experience in a busy office/similar position
- Proficiency in Computer Accounting Packages
- Knowledge of Financial reporting guidelines in the public sector
- Compliance with Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya
- Testimony of employer if any
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should submit their applications , enclosing an up to date CV, copies of academic and professional certificates , stating previous and expected salary to reach the undersigned hand delivery or through the address below on or before 30th September 2020 at 5.00 pm.
BOARD OF GOVERNORS
RUNYENJES TECHNICAL & VOCATIONAL COLLEGE
P.O BOX 239-60103