Supply Chain Manager Job, Current Supply Chain Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Supply Chain Manager
JOB GROUP: RS 15
Reporting to the Chief of Party Project, the successful candidate will among others be responsible for the following:
The Finance Director will be responsible for the Financial Management of the Project including forecasting, budgeting, and actual expenditure monitoring. He/she will be expected to design, prepare, and present detailed budgets, analysis of expenditure trends, burn rates, variance analysis, and recommended solutions.
- Manage the preparation of business plans, budgets, and rolling forecast. He/she will be providing specialist advice. He/she will act as the lead person on all financial matters of the program including banking & treasury management, creating and maintaining a good internal control environment, follow up on internal audit recommendations and manage the external audit process;
- Develop and maintain budgetary control of the program through reporting, analysis, and tracking of variances, efficiencies, utilization, and risks/opportunities to the management in an appropriate format and timely manner;
- Manage and report on the cost centre performance for the program;
- Develop and maintain accounting procedures to deliver integrity of costs, income, forecasts and budgets and complete all technical accounting tasks in line with major donor regulations especially US Government donors;
- Supervise Research and Sponsored Projects Office accounting team;
- Manage subcontractors;
- Prepare timely Financial Reports to the donor, MTRH, and MU as per the agreement.
- Master’s degree in Business Management, Accounting, Economics or any relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor degree in Business related course (finance or accounting option) or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Be a CPA (K)/ACCA and a registered member of ICPAK;
- 10 years progressive experience in a senior Management position working in a donor funded environment;
- Knowledge of US Federal Government regulations will be an added advantage;
- Working Knowledge with Financial Accounting software packages and other ERPs will be an added advantage;
- Proven track record of exemplary work performance.
How to apply
Applications should be forwarded to the undersigned not later than 16th October, 2020.
AMPATH Executive Director Care
P.O. Box 4606-30100
Applications can also be received at email@example.com
Suitable qualified candidates are requested to submit a copy of their applications together with updated curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, current remuneration, and day time telephone contacts and names of three (3) referees. Candidates are advised to contact their referees for recommendation letters to the undersigned.