Finance Clerk Jobs, Finance Jobs, Micro Finance Jobs, Credit Control Jobs, Credit Management Jobs, Accounting Jobs, CPA Jobs,Money Cloud Jobs
Our client Money Cloud Ltd is a Mobile Micro Lending Company in Kenya. They seek to employee a competent Finance Clerk who will be tasked with maintaining and updating records, carefully tracking transactions and generating reports.
- Processes applications of individuals applying for loans and credit:
- Interviews applicant to obtain personal and financial data and fills out application.
- Establishes credit limit, considering such factors as applicant’s assets, credit experience, and personal references, based on predetermined standards.
- Notifies customer by mail, telephone, or in person of acceptance or rejection of application.
- Keep record or file of credit transactions, deposits, and payments, and sends letters or confers with customers having delinquent accounts to make payment
- Send form letters and brochures to solicit business from prospective customers.
- Keep record of applications for loans and credit.
- Compute interest and payments and keep master list of payments using quick books.
- Provide customer credit information or rating on request to retail stores, credit agencies, or banks.
- Check value of customer’s collateral, such as securities, held as security for loan.
- Advise customer by phone or in writing about loan or credit information.
- Assist customer in filling out loan or credit application.
- A university degree in Banking & Finance & related field or 5 years’ experience in a similar role at a mobile micro lending company, CPA certificates in lieu of university degree.
- Previous experience working in the mobile microfinance lending
- Conversant with accounting systems
- Keen to details
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Clerk) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 2nd September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.