Finance & Admin Manager Job at Summit Recruitment
Our client a technology venture with logistics platform is looking to fill the position of Finance and Admin Manager for their office in Nairobi. The successful candidate MUST be keen to detail and ensure day to day finances are in order along ensuring all the essentials for a healthy and functioning office are present.
Responsibilities for the Finance & Admin Manager Job
- Further develop the finance system for the firm.
- Ensure relevant accounting standards are met.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulation.
- Ensure invoicing is accurate and manage working capital.
- Initialize requirements for management of human resources and related processes (recruitment and payroll).
- Manage day to day office needs.
- Maintain professionalism in communications with all outside persons.
- Must have a bachelors or Masters from leading university.
- Must have 4 years’ experience in Finance/Accounts.
- Comfortable with technology (apps, smart phones, Microsoft office, etc.)
- Experience interacting with multiple stakeholders at all level
- Excellent English and Swahili communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have Charisma and passion
- Ability to handle “high-stress” situations
- Experience in a logistics and Tech company is an added advantage.
- Strong organizational capacity
How To Apply
Click here to apply. Deadline: 19th June 2017
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.