Field Based Account Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs, NFT Consult Jobs
To deliver on volumes, proceeds and profitability results in B2B Lubricants for the portfolio of customers in sectors including Franchise Workshop, Power, Manufacturing, Marine & Mining whilst adopting defend and grow strategy.
- To manage the B2B lubricants business in the selected channels to achieve bottom line results of the P&L such as proceeds, C3, and volumes
- To drive business growth with quality and accurate account plans for all customers
- To use the SPANCOP and through Sales First to win customers.
- To build good rapport & maintain good customer relationship with all key customers
- Understand the activity, business and needs of customers, provide sound information and advice on products and services, and to sell and negotiate win-win solutions with customers
- To comply fully with the Client’s standard offer book as per the customer promise initiative
- To defend business from competition by renewing all major customer contracts
- To comply with global credit policy and manage trade debtors effectively through good debt management and promoting customers adopting new payment trends, including electronic fund transfers and internet banking.
- To engage and foster goodwill both within and outside the company.
- Implement policies and procedures and ensure that the relevant controls are in place.
- Increase the value for existing customers through cross, range and up selling
- Develop, update, maintain, and communicate the Account Plan
- To provide advice and support to customers on technical matters relating to lubes applications
- Carry out lubrication surveys for new equipment, new customers or on customer request
- Deliver Technical Customer Value Proposition committed to by business (quality assurance, flushing and filling, open gear, oil condition monitoring, etc.)
- To tap business opportunities and grow the business.
- To deviate customer price led requirement to value led approach by implementation of key CVPs.
- To ensure timely delivery of promises to customers by managing all internal stakeholders.
- Bachelors’ degree preferably in Engineering with at least 3 years work experience in Sales & Marketing field.
- Sales experience with good negotiation and sales technique
- Business and commercial acumen
- Results driven
- Good team Player
- Customer relationship management
- Proven track record in implementing Customer Value Preposition (CVP).
- Management of key accounts
- Selling & Negotiation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Value Proposition
- Market Awareness
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.