Sales Account Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Our client in logistics is looking for a Sales Account Executive (Imports/Exports). Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, He/she will manage and maintain stakeholder relationships and ensure customer satisfaction is attained in service delivery. He/she will oversee the import and export logistical operations while ensuring that the sales targets are met.
Gross Salary: Kshs 45,000.00
- Oversee service delivery, ensure customer satisfaction
- Meet set sales targets
- Follow up with clients on payments and debt collection
- Undertake site surveys and prepare quotations
- Ensure all claim cases and complaints are resolved
- Manage and provide leadership in daily import-export moving and operational activities
- Ensure shipments are processed timely and properly to meet business needs
- Ensure all staff in the import-export process are well trained and equipped to support the business needs
- Ensure adherence to international trade regulations and product quality during import and export
- Manage network and working relationships with Transportation Service Providers
- Work closely with overseas agents on formal enquiries for import and export relocation service requests
- Develop, publish, and implement control documents for import and export operational activities
- Work closely with overseas buying offices / product managers in the determination of key trade data for products imported/exported to support relocation projects.
- Ensure that proper and timely reporting is done
- Review and critique the Profit & Loss statement summary against the sales;
- Aggressive at selling and with a proven sales record
- Has excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in import/export/logistics
- Effective communicator, with proven customer care competences and impeccable interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding and experience with international trade compliance laws and regulations including but not limited to, imports, exports, economic sanctions, Harmonization Tariff system (HTS), country of origin, boycott laws, and Free Trade Agreements.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CV to Fanisi HR Solutions at [email protected] by end day Tuesday 28th June 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.