Operations Officer Job, Current Job VacanciesIn Kenya,
Our client in the real estate industry is looking for an Operations Officer. Reporting to the CEO, the Operations Officer will ensure operational efficiency and sound financial management.
- Have oversight over all operational activities and ensure all operations are cost-effective
- Have oversight over all business functions including administration, finance, facilities management etc
- Improve and implement operational management systems, standards, processes and best practice
- Provide strategic leadership to the internal team and ensure business goals are met
- Manage the contracting of service providers and ensure they provide quality services
- Ensure that there is legal and regulatory compliance in all operations
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing
- Oversee the financial management of the organization for optimal value and profitability
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Conduct market research and recommend business strategic growth opportunities.
- At least four (4) years in Operations Management
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Must have great leadership and team management skills
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic understanding of financial management.
How to Apply
If qualified and interested send CV to Fanisi HR Solutions at [email protected] by end day Thursday 30th June 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.