Import-Exports Executive Job, Current Logistic Jobs In Kenya,
Our client in logistics is looking for an Import-Exports Executive. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, He/she will oversee the import and export logistical operations, manage client relationships while ensuring that the sales targets are met.
The right candidate must have experience in the imports and exports logistics and one who is able to make and drive sales.
Gross Salary: Kshs 45,000.00
- Manage and provide leadership in daily import-export moving and operational activities
- Ensure shipments are processed timely and properly to meet business needs
- Ensure all staff in the import-export process are well trained and equipped to support the business needs
- Ensure adherence to international trade regulations and product quality during import and export
- Manage network and working relationships with Transportation Service Providers
- Work closely with overseas agents on formal enquiries for import/export relocation service requests
- Develop, publish, and implement control documents for import and export operational activities
- Work closely with overseas buying offices / product managers in the determination of key trade data for products imported/exported to support relocation projects.
- Ensure that proper and timely reporting is done
- Oversee service delivery, ensure customer satisfaction
- Meet set sales targets
- Follow up with clients on payments and debt collection
- Undertake site surveys and prepare quotations
- Ensure all claim cases and complaints are resolved
- Review and critique the Profit & Loss statement summary against the sales.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in import-exports logistics management
- Aggressive at selling and with a proven sales record
- Has excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Effective communicator, with proven customer care competences and impeccable interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding and experience with international trade compliance laws and regulations
- Minimum Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and Interested, please fill in the following form https://forms.gle/iGiNfEEcFyXPPAJS6 by Monday 11th July 2022. Shortlisting is on rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.