Wealth Advisor Job, Latest Kenyan Finance Job Vacancies,
Established in 2011, Moran Capital Management Ltd provides Investment strategy and integrated family office advisory services to select client families. We seek a Wealth Advisor. Reporting to the Managing Director and located in Nairobi, the Wealth Advisor will be responsible for finding, attracting, and maintaining ongoing relationships with high-net-worth clients and leading in the development of new client relationships. As the principal contact with the client, the Wealth Advisor must have a broad and deep understanding of sophisticated Wealth Management practices and investment strategies. The ideal candidate will have extensive impact/mission related investing expertise. He/she is a team player and methodical business builder with experience and expertise as a trusted wealth advisor serving the sophisticated needs of ultra-high net worth individuals and families.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Development – responsible for finding, attracting and maintaining high-net-worth individuals and families
- Client service management – work in conjunction with a group of client support personnel, to deliver investment management, financial planning, and other pertinent financial services.
- Make presentations to clients on financial and lifestyle planning options and opportunities
- Direct consultation with attorneys, accountants and other advisors on financial, lifestyle and estate planning
- Develop and/or deliver private wealth education sessions to clients and staff.
- Understand and coordinate income lifestyle planning and work closely with client advisors.
- Evaluate and discuss options to meet client philanthropic goals. Provide recommendations to individuals and family foundations enabling them to fulfill their goals related to mission/impact investing
- Seek to establish a level of trust and confidence with the client so that any financial issue can be addressed, and solutions offered. Investment Management
- Monitor performance versus benchmarks and develops insights for clients regarding key contributors and detractors
- Manage investment transition for new clients
- Evaluate large holdings for performance relative to the overall portfolio and plan strategies for diversification
- Ability to discuss investment performance, economic and market trends
- Ability to establish client investment objectives including risk tolerance, asset allocation, and cash requirements
- Ability to discuss estate planning and work with internal and external resources to meet estate planning goals of the client.
- Very strong business development skills with the ability to attract investment deposits of over Ksh 50 million per month
- Minimum Qualifications Master’s degree or equivalent in a related field (Investments, Finance, Law, Accounting/Tax, Economics, Business Administration) and/or 10 years of related experience
- At least one CFP, CPA, CFA or CIMA certification
- Extensive leadership, communication, and coaching skills
- Exceptional understanding of the full range of investment expertise in wealth management and related products, services and processes
- Must be able to operate in an autonomous and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to foster teamwork and motivate colleagues
- Capacity to work with demanding clients and diverse groups of people
- Client-centered focus
- Excellent strategic thinking ability
- Excellent consultative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and results driven
- Mandatory personal integrity and credibility
- Skilled at analyzing and solving problems
- A strong team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiastic and positive energy
- Must demonstrate integrity and dignity
- Exhibits a commitment to lifelong learning, encourages others to do so and continues to grow technically and interpersonally
How To Apply
If interested, please send your CV to Fanisi HR Solutions at [email protected] by Saturday 27th November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.