HR Associate Job, HR Kenyan Jobs 2022,
Fanisi HR is a HR Consulting Agency that serves SMEs. We specialize in HR advisory services, recruitment and training. We serve busy SME owners and managers in a consulting capacity to ensure compliance, quality people decision making, culture development and productivity. We are part of the SNDBX, an entrepreneur support hub that provides the right support environment for SMEs.
We are looking for a HR Associate Consultant. Reporting to the Lead Consultant, they will be responsible for supporting clients on their HR needs and ensuring clients’ HR functions are run efficiently. This is a generalist position which includes managing client projects that cover all aspects of HR from hiring to exit. This is a hybrid job – working partly at the office and partly at home.
- Execute on agreed client HR deliverables. Oversee a team to implement client projects.
- Interpret overall business strategy objectives into HR deliverables
- Support managers within client businesses with their people needs
- Lead recruitment and selection processes
- Engage shortlisted candidates in the contracting and onboarding stages
- Create and implement robust client onboarding and orientation systems
- Responsible for client and Fanisi HR administration
- Accurately manage payroll systems
- Advise client on employee disciplinary matters
- Coordinate employee exit processes and procedures
- Participate in performance management processes and documentation
- Write HR manuals or handbooks
- Participate in client company culture development
- Involved in business development
- At least 4 years work experience in a busy SME
- Experience in a HR Consulting Agency
- Must have at least one year in a management position
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- HR Qualification and registration
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and translate facts and data into solutions
- Willingness to learn and a love for reading
- Thorough understanding of the Kenya labour laws
- High emotional intelligence
- Must have excellent people skills
- Keen attention to detail and strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and in writing
- Energetic and confident, able to address business owners and senior management
- Willing to gain training skills and learn how to develop training content
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should fill out this form https://forms.gle/xT8gf85vpZkVy8gT9 by end day Tuesday 12th July 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The interview process will involve practical tests.