Job Vacancy – Finance Manager
Employer: Norkan Investments Ltd
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Job Type: Permanent
Gross Salary: Kes 200,000.00
Our client Norkan Investments Limited is a real estate development and management company based in Nairobi. Norkan seeks to hire a Finance Manager to manage all the finance and accounting functions of the company and its portfolio of properties.
- Oversee and verify the allocation, posting, and reconciliation of all accounts
- Produce accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports.
- Analyze and summarize the financial status of the company and all the properties.
- Continuously monitor and improve all accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage and spearhead debt collection
- Provide technical support and advice to management teams.
- Manage and assist branch accounts managers and other account assistants.
- Review, plan and assign accounts staff work.
- Prepare financial statements and budgets within set schedules.
- Support month-end and year-end budget closing processes
- Prepare and submit audited reports.
- Responsible for tax audits and returns filings to ensure compliance
Specifications of the right candidate
- A fully qualified CPA K with a Bachelor of Commerce degree or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of work experience in the field, preferably in the real estate industry
- Must demonstrate strong management skills.
- Should have strong debt collection skills.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and other accounting software is also a requirement.
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
- Experience preparing payroll and making statutory payments.
- Very good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Well organized and capable of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Very keen attention to detail
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, please send your CV to [email protected] indicating “Finance Manager” on the subject line by Wednesday 25th May 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.