Senior Manager Diaspora Banking Job, Latest Job Vacancies in Kenya,
Acquisition, consolidation and retention of Diaspora customers by developing and maintaining strong business relationships through regular, pro-active and value adding contact establishment and fully understanding their business needs and proactively providing appropriate and mutually beneficial financial solutions.
- Ensures that all new businesses are in line with AML/KYC and CTF laws and regulations and customer information is regularly updated
- Develop and lead the implementation of the Diaspora Banking Segment strategy in line with the overall Retail Banking Strategy; to ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Drive sustainable growth and acquisition of new customers for the Diaspora Banking through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality advisory relationships.
- To drive customer-led propositions for the Diaspora Banking Segment by developing a pipeline of value adding customer solutions to include customer experience, products, and service offers.
- Manage an effective Diaspora Banking customer’s loyalty program for networking.
- Facilitate training programs to enhance product knowledge to the Retail Banking teams, branch staff and sales teams on Diaspora Banking Products.
- Managing diaspora customer requests/transactions in compliance with Family Bank operational guidelines and procedures with zero tolerance to operational risk & frauds.
- Performance management of credit analysts/credit officers for diaspora clients and periodic reporting of the Key Performance Indicators for the Diaspora – credit as governed by BSC.
- Acting as the principal point of contact for the Bank’s relationships, with a designated portfolio of Diaspora customers in Marketing, growing business and ensuring that there is increased; customer base, deposits, earnings, facility utilization and usage of all bank products and services. This may involve international travel, organizing and participating in overseas events.
- Ensure Diaspora Credit documentation standards are adhered to.
- Ensuring quality service delivery for customers in order to achieve agreed service levels in coordination with the Branches Management and Diaspora Banking Unit.
- Reviewing daily loan disbursement with reference to current policies, procedures and the booking of correct product code under diaspora.
- Communicate with customers through various ways, especially, by telephone, email or regular mail, over the Internet or in person.
- Updates to a customer’s profile or account information, data clean up by Ensuring contact information is captured i.e. email and phone number and in proper format including country code on all accounts that have been opened.
- Receive all customer instructions on the management of their accounts to include standing orders, stop payments, fixed/call deposits, Visa cards, internet banking. Mobile banking.
- Check and confirm compliance to KYC, authorize account opening before sending for processing, call over mandates before forwarding to the branches for safe custody
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s customer service standards as well as policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of direct reports, prepare performance appraisals and recommend and/or initiate corrective action where necessary to improve performance and/or attaining established personal and organizational goals.
- Embrace a culture of teamwork, support for each other and commitment to the unit and the Bank goals and aspirations
- Any other official duty as may be assigned by the management
Key Competencies and Attributes
- Proven experience in team management, supervision or leadership within a customer facing environment, including performance management & people development.
- Goal focused and able to spot business opportunities.
- Builds networks and maintains strong relationships.
- Has passion and drive to achieve results under difficult circumstances
- Pleasant and able to relate well in diverse social set ups and teams
- Upholds high standard of Professionalism, integrity and respect for others
- Drives high performance in teams.
- Ability to develop productive working relationships and achieve results with deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business related field.
- Master’s Degree or Professional qualification in Banking or related field is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Diaspora Banking market, external environment, and sector.
- Strong presentation skill set
- Good analytical skills
- Highly effective communication and collaboration skills
- High level of cooperation with others and is responsive to the bank’s and team’s needs.
- Have a minimum of 5 years working in the Banking Industry; 2 of which must be in a management position.
How to Apply
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; [email protected]; closing date is 16th April 2022. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.